These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of the Website which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Website, and to improve our Website.
- session cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser or
- persistent cookie which remains on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
- first-party cookies which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain
- third-party cookies are stored by a different domain to the visited page’s domain.
- The Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our Website;
- The type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access our Website;
- The date and time you visit our Website;
- The pages you visit on our Website;
- The pages you shared on social media and to which social media network;
- If you linked to our Website from another website, the address of that website; and
Any data processing that occur while using cookies used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication
and/or strictly necessary to perform the services you required is based on Article 6 (1) lit. b GDPR.
e.g. improving our website or marketing purposes, the processing is based on Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR and represents our legitimate
interest in maintaining our user base, bringing new users to the Website and informing (potential) users about services organized and provided by MARDESIGN.
You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however,
you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit the Website and some services and functionalities may not work.
Furthermore, you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available here. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent the future collection of your information when you visit this Website.
- If you access our Website through a Google ad on Google Search, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC.
- If you visit certain pages on our Website and the cookie has not expired, Google and MARDESIGN may recognize that the ad has been clicked and that a visitor has been redirected to our Website.